Tuesday 19 April 2011

It`s aLL BouT me,Myself and How i Live My Life toO the FuLLesT ^^

Wher To staRt???? BeTTeR frM the Day I was Born...haha...Kidin...but i would like to post my baby pic here...( need to go to work la..huhu..nvrmind i will continue tonite..)

So much for my tonite, it takes me like 2 months to update dis post..Haha..first i wanna laugh a lot..at last i found my baby pic, at first i was confuse wit my baby pic bcuz me n mytbig sis had dis similar faces when we r baby, we almost had dis identical looks, dats wat confusing me, even my mum can`t identify us, it tooks a long wait for the confirmation..haha...no we r not twin but we just looks the same..u all kno la dis baby face..my lil sis looks so different  we can easily tell, y?bcuz she had dis streotype chinese looks..ow ya, im sino ( half chine & half kadazandusun) chinese on my dad side,sir name = Chew..hee ^^. Be prepared wit my baby pic..:
so like me,ritee..y im holding a car toy..i oso dun`t kno y..but for real im not a boyish type. i like barbie doll a lot.
 I was born in the month of May, 2nd 1987..to be belief fall in the year of rabbit. To be as well as the second daughter in my family. All three of us is a she. Im just a normal type of girl who like clothes,boys,make up, takin pic and collecting heels..or handbags..like i was describing, im a typical type of a lady.

Im Adddicted to the puRple Color so much....Im gonna tell a bit of my Purple stuff dat i have and been collected from my entire life of living as a and still a teenage girl...Here are just several pictures of it...and i will continuing to add more to my collections....weeee:
My bear bear collection

My little flower

Rebena & Donkey

My nite nite bear

Lazy pupy & dokey

Gift from my lil sis

Gift from fren, the vase i add it myself

My funky box

I like to add furry fur to any of the item in my room

My pencil case

My boyfie gave it to me as a present, handmade by him...so suweeett~

coinbox, duit ckit cz ari2 korek tabung.ahha

Just notebook~

My not so Techno pon..mine kna stole..so got dis black samsung from my sis, i hv to add the purple beads to make myself confortable.huh~ Thanks sis.

Not all of my bag is purple but most of it la..

My curtain, hv to tailor made it by my mum. it easy when u had a mum dat can sew.

My laptop..i put the skins myself dat y not dat neat.hee~

My precious keychain from my boyfie, he owez give me purple color bcz he know wat i addicted to..luff u B~

I luff tinkie so much, even she is green but i kno deep in tinkie heart, she likes purple as much as i do..Luff u tinkie..stick dis at my closet. As u can see my wardrobe also purple in color.

new purse, wee~ buy it in Manila, my old one had been stolen, yeay i kno lots of things got stolen bcuz im so careless..huh~

my bkin lap kaki

my house slipper...cute butot..haha

My door curtain...

my door decor, i stick it myself..

My make up table..a bit messy..im a very lazy person when it comes up to clean my room...

Okay dat`s all for tonite...gonna continue again but dunoe when..haha...lots more to come~ nite nite ^^
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Digg
Facebook
Yahoo
Feed

2 comments:

Okayarms said... [Reply to comment]

Ei,mana sambungannya haaha...

btw,Ola. Blog hopping ni. New kan? Welcome to the blogosphere ;)

CinDy said... [Reply to comment]

heee....yup newbie nie...act my baby pic nda tau dmn ni..cek2 dstor pun tda..hihi thanks for viewing my blog..oya follow me to my other blog too ah...ni psl mkn2 pnya...heee ;D

* http://fudgalore.blogspot.com

Post a Comment